BREAKING: Israeli fighter jets and helicopters bombed Islamic Jihad terror targets in Gaza after more than 100 rockets launched by Muslim terrorists towards civilians in southern Israel in the last 24 hours.
● Islamic Jihad al-Buraq terror site struck in Gaza is on fire, according to Arab reports.
● A security situation is currently underway near Erez humanitarian crossing, with Muslim terrorists firing RPG rockets towards IDF forces.
● The IDF responded with fire, injuring a number of terrorists.
● More than 100 were fired towards southern Israel, including Ashkelon, Netivot and Sderot.
● Two people were lightly wounded while running to bomb shelters.
● Shrapnel hit very close to an IDF vehicle on the road leading to Kibbutz Sa'ad near the Gaza border.
● Defense Minister Naftali Bennett is currently conducting an assessment of the situation at the Kirya in Tel Aviv, attended by Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi and senior security officials.
● ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK – AND OUR WEBSITE TOO
We are working to restore Btnews.Online as soon as possible.